One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The playing of aggressive or decisive strokes in tennis, golf, and other games.
- ‘More importantly she is finally getting to a level of fitness that would underpin her brilliant shotmaking.’
- ‘Tiger has tilted the playing field from one based on finesse and shotmaking to one in which power is paramount.’
- ‘You will eventually run out of room on the approach and lane, so creative shotmaking comes into play.’
- ‘Even small improvements in your body sequencing can lead to big improvements in your shotmaking.’
- ‘By turns he excited the crowd with his shotmaking and then tortured them with his arguments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.