One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for gun microphone
- ‘Recordings were made using a Sennheiser shotgun microphone connected to a portable SONY Minidisc Recorder.’
- ‘As such, sound recordists use shotgun microphones to eliminate any other noise on the set and capture the actors' voices alone, as cleanly as possible.’
- ‘The song of this female was recorded with a Panasonic Digital Audio Tape Recorder and a Sony shotgun microphone.’
- ‘Eavesdroppers armed with a shotgun microphone or a small recording device could make off with a computer user's sensitive documents and data, three university researchers said in a paper released this week.’
- ‘Our recordings were made with Sony tape recorders and Sennheiser shotgun microphones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.