One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of golf concerned with approach shots and putting.‘two tips to improve your short game’
- ‘I've always worked hard on my short game, and it has always been a strength.’
- ‘My biggest weakness used to be my short game, but I've worked hard on trying to make it better.’
- ‘I spent numerous hours on the range, but three to four times more effort on my short game.’
- ‘The strength of his game is his short game and he used this to good effect once again on a course he enjoys.’
- ‘Between rounds, I believe you must practice your short game more than you practice your long game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.