One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The debt was of a ‘considerable amount,’ according to Waln, and it ended Elijah's shopkeeping.’
- ‘By 1845 the economic prospects for South Australia and Hay had improved enough for him to start shopkeeping again.’
- ‘Redmonds shop of Oola closed last Friday, as Joan and Joe Redmond have retired from shopkeeping.’
- ‘The most common commercial activities are in construction, tourism, transportation, and small-scale shopkeeping.’
- ‘For Derek shopkeeping is in his family's blood, with grandparents, uncles, aunties and nieces all running shops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.