One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By 1845 the economic prospects for South Australia and Hay had improved enough for him to start shopkeeping again.’
- ‘Redmonds shop of Oola closed last Friday, as Joan and Joe Redmond have retired from shopkeeping.’
- ‘For Derek shopkeeping is in his family's blood, with grandparents, uncles, aunties and nieces all running shops.’
- ‘The most common commercial activities are in construction, tourism, transportation, and small-scale shopkeeping.’
- ‘The debt was of a ‘considerable amount,’ according to Waln, and it ended Elijah's shopkeeping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.