One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An informal practice session, typically on the morning before a game.‘Shaw eliminated morning shootarounds on game days to give his players more rest’
training, rehearsal, repetition, preparation, exercise, drill, studyView synonyms
- ‘Johnson started for Toronto despite missing the morning shootaround with flu-like symptoms.’
- ‘During the shootaround, our coach didn't say a whole lot.’
- ‘The more juiced he is for a game, the earlier his team arrives for the shootaround.’
- ‘The players climb off the bus for the game-day shootaround at Austin Peay.’
- ‘The team had its morning shootaround in DC bumped by a Harlem Globetrotters show.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.