One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Juicy, deliciously shippable dry white with enthusiasm and glittering footwork.’
- ‘There's always that in-between food - food that is edible but not shippable.’
- ‘In areas where the trusses exceeded maximum shippable weights, they were delivered with splices at the one-third points.’
- ‘The introduction of these technologies (actual shippable product, that is) should bring new life to the midrange with its plethora of formats.’
- ‘Anything a forward-thinking architect could imagine was invented, manufactured, packaged, searchable on the Internet, purchasable with a credit card, and shippable overnight.’
- ‘The Book prize is shippable anywhere in the world, whereas the other two non-transferable prizes should only be entered for by Bay Area residents who will be able to enjoy them in person.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.