One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for stink bug
- ‘It is controlled by insecticides and also a predatory shield bug.’
- ‘Although sometimes mistaken for beetles, shield bugs belong to a different group of insects, the Hemiptera.’
- ‘Sadly, the shield bugs, also known as stink bugs, tend to emit a foul odor when alarmed…’
- ‘The shield bugs were darting up and down the dandelion stems and into the seed heads.’
- ‘Sometimes these vegetable bugs are confused with other shield bugs which are carnivorous and can be quite beneficial in the garden, preying on other pests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.