One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
She shall; she will.
- ‘Then she'll think about assembling a crew to reproduce the album live and on tour.’
- ‘Another source reports that she's utterly traumatised that she'll break a nail.’
- ‘On what we've seen so far, it shouldn't much matter what age her opponents are, she'll still win.’
- ‘I'll ask her if she'll mind me sharing her recipe with all of you some time.’
- ‘There's many a woman who goes out with a guy and says to her friends that she'll be able to change him.’
- ‘Regardless of the next stop for Sonja, she'll have no problems taking it all in stride.’
- ‘Maybe she'll learn, but somehow I doubt it because we've been here on a number of occasions in the past.’
- ‘I tell her and she says she'll check some details and ring me back in five minutes.’
- ‘She spent a year in Estonia a while back, so I've no doubt she'll cope fine with the extreme change of scene.’
- ‘Now she'll take on one of the biggest and most difficult departments in government.’
- ‘Any more of this and she'll be getting a reputation as a celebrity stalker.’
- ‘Maybe she'll get us a little cat, because my sister has always wanted one.’
- ‘She adds that she is optimistic about the work she'll be able to achieve in Bulgaria.’
- ‘We are all propping each other up in this, not knowing if it's likely she'll recover or not.’
- ‘She's so excited about it that she knows she'll win an Emmy for it this year.’
- ‘Of course, it doesn't mean she's going to come anywhere decent, but at least she'll give a good show.’
- ‘My mom has told me that she'll be coming to help me with my move, and I'm so excited.’
- ‘She will probably be very pleased to hear from you, because I don't think she'll get many like that.’
- ‘It's expected that she'll be contesting much better races than this in the not too distant future.’
- ‘Tomorrow she'll fly to Frankfurt alone and wait for the rest of the band to join her there for the European leg of the tour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.