One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sharers and I didn't have the best relationship in the first place, but when I managed to sell the house they were renting (which they knew was on the market), things became heated.’
- ‘They shared stories of how they paint their cars yellow and cruise the streets looking for potential ride sharers…’
- ‘Human beings, in short, are natural food sharers.’
- ‘The liability of the sharers themselves is not affected; and already as we know hundreds of them have been sued by the recording industry.’
- ‘Flats appeal to people without kids - young professionals, sharers, retired couples and first-time buyers - whereas most properties with three or more beds and a garden appeal to families.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.