One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Flats appeal to people without kids - young professionals, sharers, retired couples and first-time buyers - whereas most properties with three or more beds and a garden appeal to families.’
- ‘They shared stories of how they paint their cars yellow and cruise the streets looking for potential ride sharers…’
- ‘The liability of the sharers themselves is not affected; and already as we know hundreds of them have been sued by the recording industry.’
- ‘Human beings, in short, are natural food sharers.’
- ‘The sharers and I didn't have the best relationship in the first place, but when I managed to sell the house they were renting (which they knew was on the market), things became heated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.