One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Little ones can print complex 3D objects with reusable or shapeable materials.’
- ‘Zinc, on the other hand, is considered a go-to metal for laptop hinges because it is robust and shapeable.’
- ‘The world is more plastic; it is more malleable and shapable than most people think.’
- ‘Concrete is fluid and shapeable.’
- ‘The dental cement is a shapeable material filling the space between two surfaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.