One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Confucianism, Taoism, and shamanism have also influenced Japanese religion.’
- ‘He writes about shamanism, paganism, mysticism and feminism, and approaches them all with respect, compassion and mischief.’
- ‘However, one can argue that every research into shamanism and the occult is a dangerous endeavour.’
- ‘The cult of spirits, shamanism, and ancestor worship compose the three major parts of traditional Hmong religion.’
- ‘Before Christian and medieval Scandinavian influence, religion involved shamanism, with practitioners mediating between the present world and the upper and nether realms of the universe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.