One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He writes about shamanism, paganism, mysticism and feminism, and approaches them all with respect, compassion and mischief.’
- ‘Confucianism, Taoism, and shamanism have also influenced Japanese religion.’
- ‘The cult of spirits, shamanism, and ancestor worship compose the three major parts of traditional Hmong religion.’
- ‘Before Christian and medieval Scandinavian influence, religion involved shamanism, with practitioners mediating between the present world and the upper and nether realms of the universe.’
- ‘However, one can argue that every research into shamanism and the occult is a dangerous endeavour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.