One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Distinct difference in size or appearance between the sexes of an animal in addition to difference between the sexual organs themselves.
- ‘The sexual dimorphism among the owoc makes the miniscule differences between human males and females positively subatomic.’
- ‘Everyone these days knows that men's brains are larger than women's, based on sexual dimorphism, but only a fool believes that the brain size of Homo sapiens sapiens has anything to do with intelligence.’
- ‘Of further interest, these canids also tend toward facultative monogamy and toward minimal sexual dimorphism.’
- ‘It is useful to reiterate that the canids mentioned above also tend toward minimal sexual dimorphism and facultative monogamy.’
- ‘A decrease in sexual dimorphism in humerus measurements has also been documented for Late Woodland samples in Illinois, indicating increased upper arm use by females during this time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.