An aspect of 60° (one sixth of a circle)‘the Jupiter–Saturn cycle is now in sextile to its most difficult period’
- ‘The sign of the 2nd house is fixed and aspected from the sinister sextile of Jupiter.’
- ‘If the birth was indeed after sunset, the Part of Fortune was in conjunction with the MC and in sextile to the Moon.’
- ‘Since Mercury is solar when matutine and lunar when vespertine, it should surely have different exaltations for the two phases, one in trine to Gemini and the other in sextile to Virgo.’
- ‘The positive aspects of trine and sextile are the areas where tension's resolution is found.’
- ‘Tolkien's Sun sextiles Mars and Jupiter and makes a wide orb sextile to Uranus.’
Late Middle English: from Latin sextilis, from sextus sixth.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.