One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in sexual matters.
- ‘The 50-year-old sexpert fearlessly promotes sexual health and condom usage throughout the Caribbean and the diaspora.’
- ‘They're more like sexperts giving some advice to help prolong the experience.’
- ‘And top sexperts reveal 14 ways to improve your love life.’
- ‘In what follows, I show how some queerly located sexperts are leading us in radically other directions.’
- ‘Yeah, I don't know, I mean, I don't consider myself a sexpert, but you know, I've been to a few of these websites and anyway, what…’
- ‘OK sexperts, I've got a real dilemma here: If a man can be a metrosexual, what do you call a heterosexual woman who tends to have all the lack of style, taste, and low-maintenance habits of the basic Neanderthal man?’
- ‘I did go as a sexpert, but breaking tradition I decided to actually wear clothes.’
- ‘When people call me a sexpert, I correct them, and not just because I hate cutesy porte-manteau words, but because I am not and I will never be a sexpert.’
- ‘Now, as the writers we've got are disgustingly talented sexperts, I opened up the editorial process to them to an extent; mailed them the page plans but said that if they had any ideas, I was more than happy to consider them.’
- ‘She began writing a sex column titled My Messy Bedroom and her reputation as a sexpert ballooned in the years following.’
- ‘Judges include yours truly, along with some of North America's leading sexperts.’
- ‘Later this month, Channel 4 will be screening a programme called The Sex Inspectors which will show couples having sex and being offered tips by a sexpert.’
- ‘Is the world's self-appointed Tantric sexpert answering anyone's calls?’
- ‘Any of our resident sexperts want to take this on?’
- ‘Many sexperts, both amateur and professional, may not be totally surprised at these figures.’
- ‘Maybe I ‘m more of a sexpert than a trend-spotter.’
- ‘But what motivated her to make her career as a sexpert?’
- ‘Take it from a bona fide sexpert ladies: There's nothing less attractive than a gal who thinks she's smarter than you.’
- ‘Beyond archival stories, Gudgeon dives into fresh research by talking to sexperts on the front lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.