One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most sexological journals are not available online to the public at large, although some are available to faculty and students at particular institutions whose library subscribes to this service.’
- ‘Rather than an alphabetical sequence of topics, for each country the contents are organized into chapters that address 13 basic issues, ranging from basic sexological perspectives to sexual dysfunctions.’
- ‘It covers an incredibly diverse range of issues, from historical, anthropological, sociological, psychological, sexological, physiological, and other perspectives.’
- ‘Secondary or tertiary knowledge of sexological theory was sufficiently established in 1920s London for it to be represented in popular culture.’
- ‘In the sexological literature, sexual desire problems, of all sexual dysfunctions, are considered the hardest to treat and the most resistant to change.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.