One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I just asked you if you wanted to go make out,’ Elena repeated, smiling sexily.’
- ‘The sin of adultery was represented by a sketch in which two young women dressed in black evening dresses posed sexily while drawing rather theatrically on cigarettes of accentuated length.’
- ‘There is a sexy haze in his room, and he sexily never has to work.’
- ‘Staring sexily at me with his sexy ocean eyes, he looks rather taken back.’
- ‘He moved to Southern California in the early 70s to pursue his singing career, but he ended up getting sexily sidetracked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.