One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lotion applied to damp hair before it is set, enabling it to keep its shape longer.
- ‘Apply a light gel or setting lotion to hair that is fine, slippery or does not hold styles well.’
- ‘I send him out to go and buy me some hairspray and some setting lotion for my hair.’
- ‘Apply setting lotion to damp or almost dry hair on a daily basis, which will also make your hair stand out.’
- ‘Then, finger setting lotion into your still-damp hair.’
- ‘To achieve the look, rub setting lotion through the hair and twist the longest sections.’
setting lotion/ˈsediNG ˈlōSHən/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.