A limited menu offered for a set number of courses, at a fixed price.
- ‘The set menu at the restaurant will cost Rp 350,000 plus tax per person.’
- ‘This set menu has an inclusive price of £18.95 for two courses, £21.95 for three.’
- ‘For weekday lunches, there is a set menu at £7.95 comprising a main course and drink.’
- ‘The lunch menu is a set menu, divided into three categories.’
- ‘Our local bistro will be doing a set menu at £25 a head.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.