One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The motive element in a servomechanism.
- ‘A two-stage spur gear transmits torque between the servomotor and the plasticizing screw.’
- ‘Another notable transmission development is the addition of servomotors to manual gearboxes to automate clutching and shifting.’
- ‘The company's multicomponent molds typically use servomotors for mold action, rather than hydraulics, providing an all-electric process.’
- ‘The right wing could only operate at fifty percent, and also had several damaged servomotors, and melted exhaust ports.’
- ‘Unlike similar efforts, Darim uses electronic servomotors instead of hydraulic actuators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.