One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A periodically released update to software from a manufacturer, consisting of requested enhancements and fixes for known bugs.
- ‘Microsoft has tied the 64-bit support to its release of the first service pack for Windows Server 2003, which is one of the main reasons for all these delays.’
- ‘What do I need to do in order to install the service pack and have access to the Internet?’
- ‘After downloading the service pack, you'll need to extract the contents.’
- ‘This service pack includes a firewall which monitors traffic in both directions and which will be on by default.’
- ‘Install the latest service pack for your operating system to enable large drive support and use Disk Management to partition and format the array.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.