An organization providing services such as scanning, prepress, and color printing.
- ‘Most of us had to rely on laser printers to which we had access at schools or service bureaus.’
- ‘He most recently served as a partner in a digital imaging service bureau.’
- ‘These are handy if you work with service bureaus or print shops.’
- ‘Graphic design service bureaus, network server rooms and home-based businesses that use multiple computers are environments that can benefit from using this switch.’
- ‘This became the largest service bureau in Europe, and by 1987 it had about 900 employees.’