One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here the message is one of humility and servanthood, an entirely different theme from that found in the reading from Exodus.’
- ‘Instead, he longed for role models for servanthood.’
- ‘Within our congregations, we want to hear, feel, sense, and see this expression of servanthood - that serving God is a blessing and an opportunity to be used by God.’
- ‘When Christians gather to wash one another's feet, they act out Christ's servanthood, and claim their own vocation in him.’
- ‘Through personal stories, scripture, and reflection, the authors speak about how we can better incorporate servanthood into our daily lives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.