One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Convert into serpentine.
- ‘It is clear nevertheless that transforms are sites where deep-seated rocks, such as serpentinized peridotite (derived from the upper mantle), are relatively common.’
- ‘Olivine in the plutons is only partly serpentinized.’
- ‘Most samples are very altered, with olivines and orthopyroxenes being strongly serpentinized.’
- ‘During and after the exhumation, the lherzolites underwent hydrothermal alteration and serpentinized at relatively low temperature.’
- ‘The lowermost rocks are serpentinized dunite and harzburgite, which are best exposed in the NE of the ophiolite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.