One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The seropositivity for these viral markers was evaluated in 400 haemophilics in a 5-year survey starting from 1995.’
- ‘However, in the chronic stage the circulating level of trypomastigotes is too low to be detected and therefore seropositivity is used as evidence of infection.’
- ‘Of the 1,995 HIV-infected patients eligible for the study, 873 had hepatitis C seropositivity.’
- ‘Collection of the control group was essential for the evaluation of seropositivity among the general female population.’
- ‘Individuals with hepatitis A seropositivity were not significantly different from those without such seropositivity with respect to frequency of daily exposure, wounds, use of protective equipment, or smoking status.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.