One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reason they were not included in this study was the known methodologic difficulty in diagnosing acute infection with these pathogens by serologic methods.’
- ‘In equivocal cases or when a patient has been on a gluten-free diet, a gluten challenge test may be used to provoke the gastrointestinal lesion and serologic response.’
- ‘When the diagnosis of gluten-sensitive enteropathy is suspected, serologic tests can identify many affected patients.’
- ‘Pregnant women who have been exposed to parvovirus should undergo serologic testing.’
- ‘Diagnosis of hydatid disease is difficult and depends primarily on clinical, radiologic, and serologic findings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.