One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a person) undergo a change from a seronegative to a seropositive condition.
- ‘All 12 women seroconverted after the first vaccination.’
- ‘However, patients will not seroconvert until about 22 to 27 days postexposure.’
- ‘Having remained HIV-negative all that time, he now seroconverts.’
- ‘This could be due to failure to seroconvert following vaccination and further emphasises the need for serological surveillance.’
- ‘Never divulging his sexual orientation to his attending doctors, he was diagnosed with a form of Lane disease when in fact he was seroconverting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.