One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That novel was popularized further through a television serialization in 1990.’
- ‘This, and some of the later novels in the series, first appeared as serialisations in The San Fransisco Chronicle.’
- ‘And that's where the money lies - in newspaper serialisations.’
- ‘They frequently published pirated serialisations of Dickens's novels, garnering extra sales for their papers without paying him a cent.’
- ‘In two serialisations, thousands of words of reportage and endless interviews, its author succeeded in guaranteeing that once it reached the bookstands, his book would be a blockbuster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.