One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only does their very seriality suggest a relentless stream of crime, but the programmes themselves are organised around the repetitive replay of similar footage.’
- ‘In a more general sense, seriality as an artistic organizational method was in wide use in the middle decades of the century.’
- ‘Yet for all their apparent seriality, the paintings are by no means repetitive or limited by one formal model.’
- ‘The postcard can be thought of as an ambivalent object, produced between spatial and temporal locations, between seriality and personalization.’
- ‘She has developed a means by which to make chance contend with narrative; lyricism with cacophony and seriality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.