One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can walk along manicured lawns with free roaming peacocks, experience the luxury of a gourmet meal complete with table-side serenaders, or find a private little jazz salon with an intimate dance floor seemingly made for two.’
- ‘The men of the choir are the serenaders and the police officers; more time should have been devoted to blending their sound.’
- ‘However, in both cases it is the serenader who, not being the right lover (and therefore in some way ‘false’), is unable to harness that power.’
- ‘When the Swedish serenader and ukelelist played some intimate shows back in May, a lot of people were hearing him for the first time.’
- ‘A birthday cake plus suitable serenaders were supplied in honour of the birthday of Peter, who was overwhelmed by the whole affair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.