One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.’
- ‘I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.’
- ‘Choose a full skirt - made of shimmering satin - and team it with a pretty, beaded or sequinned bodice.’
- ‘They seem no more essential to the women's actual physical performance in and under the water than the copiously spangled and sequined swimsuits they wear.’
- ‘If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.