One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Choose a full skirt - made of shimmering satin - and team it with a pretty, beaded or sequinned bodice.’
- ‘If you want to go for the more classy and sophisticated look, definitely purchase a halter blouse or a sequined camisole.’
- ‘They seem no more essential to the women's actual physical performance in and under the water than the copiously spangled and sequined swimsuits they wear.’
- ‘For a night out, she'll wear our sheer blouse with a sequined cape and jeans.’
- ‘I discreetly peeked at the glass front door of the place and saw girls dressed in shiny, sequinned, Lycra outfits trotting around.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.