One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of ballroom dancing in which the couples all perform the same steps and movements simultaneously.
- ‘The event will be a night of ballroom, Latin American and sequence dancing, and will also include a raffle of donated prizes.’
- ‘Duncan added that his father enjoyed old-time sequence dancing and crown green bowling.’
- ‘May we add that they also did sequence dancing once a week at the Bramley Liberal Club.’
- ‘Coronation Hall, Ulverston, is hosting an evening of old time, ballroom, Latin and sequence dancing with live music from Charles Brown.’
- ‘The charity dance will take place at the Gorse Hill Club, Chapel Street, Gorse Hill and the evening will consist of ballroom, Latin American and sequence dancing.’
- ‘Our family was grown up by then, and we had time to do what we wanted to do, to go walking, to take up sequence dancing.’
- ‘Competitive Sequence Dancing is a very strict discipline.’
- ‘The national finals for modern sequence dancing, which involve dancers of all ages, take place this month at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool.’
- ‘Enjoyed by millions of dancers worldwide, sequence dancing is a popular pastime that enables dancers of all ages to get out and enjoy themselves.’
- ‘They attend sequence dancing twice a week and were taken out on Wednesday for a meal to celebrate their 60 years together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.