One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A more tell-tale sign is the septicaemic rash, which starts as a cluster of tiny blood spots resembling pin-pricks in the skin.’
- ‘In the northern region of Thailand melioidosis is the commonest form of septicaemic illness.’
- ‘In this paper we review the microbiological, clinical and epidemiological observations in patients with septicaemic melioidosis, confirmed by the isolation of organisms from blood culture.’
- ‘Person-to-person spread of bubonic or septicemic plague does not occur; however, pneumonic plague is highly contagious.’
- ‘In humans, plague occurs in three forms: bubonic plague, pneumonic plague, and septicemic plague.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.