One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to cause division into constituent or individual elements.
- ‘Thus the total estimated time for all procedures involving spectral-spatial images and separative ESR-CT should be on the order of several hours.’
- ‘Increased oxygen availability may last some time after the exposure and during this time many immune and separative pathways are significantly enhanced.’
- ‘The separative 2D images of each radical were individually constructed using the spatial function obtained with the two methods.’
- ‘It typically takes three times as much separative work to enrich uranium from its natural state to 5 percent LEU than it does to enrich LEU to 90 percent HEU.’
- ‘As previously noted, he was however of the view that the ‘trumpet’ shape might even enhance the normal separative effect of the conventional frusto-conical shape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.