One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a sentence.‘sentential meaning’
- ‘His treatment of conditional sentences and disjunctions is more difficult to appraise, but it is at any rate clear that Aristotle made no efforts to develop a sentential logic.’
- ‘For many people, ‘feel like’ has become a complex verb that takes sentential complements.’
- ‘This is an algebraic expression of the disjunctive normal form theorem of sentential logic.’
- ‘By way of contrast, most sentential logics, while able to express inconsistencies, are complete and correct.’
- ‘There are no sentential complements, though pronouns and some noun phrases can be used to refer to explicit or evoked propositions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.