One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He works mainly in oils diluted with turps, sensuously creaming paint on to the canvas.’
- ‘Otherwise, there were yielding green figs in winey, citrusy syrup, with a faultless vanilla ice-cream liquefying sensuously into it.’
- ‘He is, to begin with, beautifully, sensuously feminine, not merely somewhat androgynous.’
- ‘Then, she'd sunbathe sensuously on the doormat, brown eyes half closed, body hot from the rays, like a jet-set heiress on the white sand beach in Ibiza.’
- ‘A couple of femme fatales emerged, their hips sensuously swaying to the music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.