One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There have been two murders linked to sensationalistic talk shows.’
- ‘This is neither a sensationalistic sideshow nor a sappy depiction of the disabled.’
- ‘Crime coverage, especially on the local TV news, is invariably sensationalistic.’
- ‘She was not the first to be duped by sensationalistic stories about drugs.’
- ‘These sensationalistic tabloids are well-known for their biting reports.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.