One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The booming economy, the socially advanced period of time, and the burgeoning political agenda conspired to bring about a number of seminally important films.’
- ‘This was spurred on by many magazine articles of the time, most seminally a December 1959 True magazine article describing the discovery of large, mysterious footprints the year before in Bluff Creek, California.’
- ‘A person, it appeared, could pick and choose between several possible explanations; St. Augustine shouted of the ‘The Fall’ and our need for punishment for being seminally present in Adam.’
- ‘That would place a wholly new perspective on Indian policies in South Asia, no less than the doctrine threatening to seminally reshape U.S. foreign policy.’
- ‘His eagerly awaited autobiography is a solid good read about the life of a top international soccer star, although hardly the seminally honest account we were promised.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.