The sale of goods to retail traders prior to public retailing.
- ‘With this new strategy, the company hopes to goose its sell-in penetration to around 50%, Seserman says.’
- ‘Without strong sell-in numbers, digital will never reach the 50% or more level cable marketing gurus dream about.’
- ‘To help them sell into businesses and institutions, milk processors were scheduled to receive the plant and factory test results, along with a sales video, sell-in sheet and CD-ROM last month.’
- ‘Even more importantly, new connect sell-in of digital is reaching 40% inside AT&T, insuring digital growth should continue.’
- ‘In fact, helped by the 18300 sell-in, Lexus actually sold more total cars and trucks in July 2000 than any of its competitors.’