One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The sale of goods to retail traders prior to public retailing.
- ‘To help them sell into businesses and institutions, milk processors were scheduled to receive the plant and factory test results, along with a sales video, sell-in sheet and CD-ROM last month.’
- ‘Without strong sell-in numbers, digital will never reach the 50% or more level cable marketing gurus dream about.’
- ‘Even more importantly, new connect sell-in of digital is reaching 40% inside AT&T, insuring digital growth should continue.’
- ‘With this new strategy, the company hopes to goose its sell-in penetration to around 50%, Seserman says.’
- ‘In fact, helped by the 18300 sell-in, Lexus actually sold more total cars and trucks in July 2000 than any of its competitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.