One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bloggers have often asked themselves (among other things, it's a very self-reflective medium) if they are just parasites on the body of big media.’
- ‘Being the self-reflective sort, I puzzled and fretted over this for some time, because I counted the ability to listen and take heed of others as one of my few virtues.’
- ‘‘I get more self-reflective every day,’ she quips.’
- ‘While many of his psychological dispositions can be guessed from his work, his writing is hardly self-reflective in the usual sense.’
- ‘The fandoms I participate in are places for intensive and self-reflective debate about the meaning, importance, and strategies for reading of the texts that bring us together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.