One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And yesterday I had an email which shows what a self-publisher can do if only he or she has enough money.’
- ‘Selling your book through bookstores, whether major chains or independents, should certainly be a major part of any self-publisher's business plan.’
- ‘On the other hand, the efficient self-publisher has the advantage of total control.’
- ‘Anyway, I'm the author of a futuristic sci-fi novel and have sold 1,938 copies already of just the manuscript as a self-publisher, but would still like to have the book published so even more people can read it.’
- ‘Self-publishers and small, independent publishers are doing business!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.