One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their profuse flowering and spontaneous self-propagation make them a very good choice for naturalizing.’
- ‘Selfish genes of no function other than self-propagation are susceptible to degeneration if they become fixed in a population, and regular transfer to new species may be the only means for their long-term persistence.’
- ‘By utilizing multiple methods of attack and self-propagation, blended threats can spread rapidly and cause widespread damage.’
- ‘No present form of maize is capable of self-propagation, and wherever it grows it is grown by man.’
- ‘At the time, of course, it was not known that the gene's apparent self-propagation requires the participation of numerous extragenic elements such as enzymes and other proteins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.