One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was bright, ambitious, and self-disciplined.’
- ‘Cellphone users should be more self-disciplined.’
- ‘Are you self-directed, self-motivated, comfortable with computers, like to read and write, self-disciplined, independent and able to stay on task?’
- ‘A capacity for brilliant long-range planning, mobilising technical expertise, carried out by clear-minded and self-disciplined individuals, has been the key to our civilization.’
- ‘I'm good at working at something I believe in, but I'm not the most self-disciplined person at doing things I don't like.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.