One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is cases like this, it seems, that induce people to speak of the radical freedom of human beings, even, perhaps, of their being self-causing or self-creating.’
- ‘Living organisms and life forms that are self-creating were thus redefined as machines and artefacts made and invented by the patentee.’
- ‘Human rights, a reservoir of unlimited power in all the self-creating of society, became a plaything of governments and lawyers.’
- ‘The individual then is viewed as a self-creating project with an internal reference point around which sacred and group reality is synthesized.’
- ‘The booklet provides background on Maria Montessori and highlights her commitment to facilitating the self-creating process of the child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.