One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is, for all the morbid self-centredness, a curious pleasure about being released from the banality of political theatre’
- ‘Self-awareness is precious, and it is not abundant in our generation, which all too often substitutes a narcissistic self-centeredness.’
- ‘It could reflect the therapist's own narcissism and self-centeredness.’
- ‘The definition of ‘egotism’ relates self-centredness to superiority, and also, quite tellingly, self-importance to superiority.’
- ‘They knew the right way, yet their pride and self-centeredness got the better of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.