One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The women must band together to achieve the self-assertiveness that might help their marriages.’
- ‘All this points to the increasing self-assertiveness of Japan 60 years after it was defeated in World War II.’
- ‘In this case elections are used as an instrument of self-assertiveness.’
- ‘Regardless of her experience, wealth, sophistication, or self-assertiveness, he was the superior and she was the subordinate.’
- ‘This book shows us art that asserts the authority, autonomy, self-assertiveness and sheer breathtaking scope of African creativity today.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.