One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Greece is one of the most seismically active countries in Europe.’
- ‘‘Nevada is the second most seismically active state in the US after California,’ said Voegele.’
- ‘Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India are seismically active because of this major set of faults.’
- ‘Japan is one of the world's most seismically active areas.’
- ‘Home to 12 million residents, metropolitan Tokyo is vast, unruly, and spreads across Japan's Kanto Plain - one of the world's most seismically active regions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.