One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They made it easy to sit without being seeable from the street.’
- ‘Most of my friends use it, I constantly use it and there is a seeable difference in me - so my friends say!’
- ‘What they aim for is that virtual objects or processes will be not just seeable and hearable, but experienced through touch as well.’
- ‘The two masters clashed rapidly, barely even seeable from the speed they were fighting at.’
- ‘How does one visually compare the inconceivable with the sensible, seeable, quotidian world?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.