One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘It brought together antislavery sectionalists and other northern dissenters from the old party system.’
- ‘When America seems to be unsure as to who should be her leader in the White House, the country does have a tendency to retreat back into its sectionalist ways.’
- ‘Yet neither race nor sectionalist sentiment ever actually went away as factors in lawyers' practical courtroom work.’
- ‘A contrast is usually made with nationalist or sectionalist terrorist activity or insurgencies.’
- ‘That should be worthy of note without sectionalist carping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.