One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In plants, particularly due to the size of the vacuole, the secretory organelles account for the majority of the cell volume.’
- ‘In all eukaryotic cells, the Golgi apparatus is a central organelle in the secretory processes.’
- ‘The tapetal tissue has a secretory role providing essential nutrients required for microspore and pollen grain development.’
- ‘Golgi apparatus producing secretory vesicles, and mitochondria were found throughout the tube.’
- ‘The secretory histology confers no prognostic significance over and above the diagnosis of meningioma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.