- another term for passive smoking
- ‘However, there is considerable evidence suggesting that secondary smoking damages people's health.’
- ‘In Scotland we don't appear to have specific rulings in relation to secondary smoking and until we get them it will be difficult to form a view.’
- ‘Having first-hand experience of living with a smoker for 20 years, I know to my cost just how damaging secondary smoking can be.’
- ‘We are trying to protect people's health from secondary smoking.’
- ‘Ok it has been proven that smoking is bad for the health and that secondary smoking can cause cancer.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.